Grreh is a Design & Manufacture Carpet Company that Established by Dr. Ali Khaliqi in 2007.
Grreh can Design & Manufacture Special and unusual Carpets According to Architecture and Details of Buildings; it can fit properly with columns , Arches,Corners, Niches, walls, doors, stairs, corridors ,bulges and can set with furniture, wallpapers, Curtains and all details of interior design. it can be modern or classic or Mix.
Mr. Ali Khalighi with his professional experiences is head of design studio in Grreh Company.
He has long history in design and manufacture of largest carpets in the world.
We know test of Clients in every region and country so, it’s common to use local and historical motifs of different Cultures in side of Carpets.
Clients can trust our studio to receive design that is belonging to future and all time.
Ali Khalighi with the name of his own company has recently completed the world’s third largest carpet for Mohammad Al Amin Mosque in Muscat Oman. Third largest carpet of the world has been woven in Neishaboor in Khorasan Razavi province of Iran. More than 400 experts and 4000 fingers have been worked on this project for more than 2 years in about 200,0000 hours. This Carpet is 2400 Sqm. All process include procuring the raw materials, weaving, designing, coloring the yarns, and installation of carpet done by high knowledge of art and engineering considerations. The raw materials are procured from the best cottons and wools from Iran, New Zealand and Italy. The carpet is notable for its brightly colored background and stable of wool.
Ali Designed largest carpet in the world which is in Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dubai. This carpet measures 5,627 m2 (60,570 sq ft), and was made by around 1,200-1,300 carpet knotters. The weight of this carpet is 35 ton and is predominantly made from wool (originating from New Zealand and Iran). There are 2,268,000,000 knots within the carpet and it took approximately two years to complete. the design took approximately 8 months, the knotting 12 months and the remaining time to transport, trim and weave the pieces together. The final single piece carpet is 5,700 square meters, about 70% being wool and the rest of 30% is cotton.
Ali Khaliqi designed Masterpieces of Carpets as second largest Carpet of the world for Grand Mosque of Sultan Qhaboos in Oman. The carpet measures over 70 × 60 meters, and covers the 4,343 square meter area of the praying hall
We will answer any questions you may have about our online sales, rights or partnership service right here.
+98 021 00000000
Get answers to all your questions you might have.
Saturday to Wednesday from 09:00 to 5:00 UTC +3.30
SEND US A MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.